Welcome to our post marathon blog

Jane, Ian, Brian and Theresa have completed (well all accept Ian who did not start due to injury) the Palma Marathon. All survived and are still running. This is our continuing thoughts. Milly has now started her own blog.

Sunday 12 December 2010

Poor

My running activity has shut down to a 'care & maintenance' basis at the moment, i've barely managed 10 miles a week for the last 3 and the weather and work have just conspired to made things worse. I'd been looking forward to the cross country, but the cancellation of 2 Border meets and missing the Festive Half (unintentionally) made a bad situation worse. Things can only get better as that marvellous pop band D-Ream once said.

Been feeling a bit poorly this week but I need to drag myself out of my misery pit and get moving again.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment