Welcome to our post marathon blog

Jane, Ian, Brian and Theresa have completed (well all accept Ian who did not start due to injury) the Palma Marathon. All survived and are still running. This is our continuing thoughts. Milly has now started her own blog.

Friday 27 August 2010

Millie

Millie here. Not been on many long runs recently which is a bit of a bore. They bought me a running harness which is red. How stupid do I look in that. Have tried to chew through the harness and am nearly there - next time think I will manage it. Also she is keeping me on the lead as I keep chasing other runners and cyclists - only want to play but they don't seem to like it. Bags are being packed at home so think we are off to the cabin this weekend. Can't wait. No cats about though - which makes it a bit boring as I like annoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment