Welcome to our post marathon blog

Jane, Ian, Brian and Theresa have completed (well all accept Ian who did not start due to injury) the Palma Marathon. All survived and are still running. This is our continuing thoughts. Milly has now started her own blog.

Sunday 29 August 2010

Theresa and I did the Paisley 10K today which does not really feature in our marathon training. I've had a very low key week so I have treated it as a 'rest' or 'easy' week......Theresa had a really good run at Paisley and I recorded a PB, so a 'result' nevertheless.

We had a really nice afternoon at Ray's barbeque in Haddington, though having 3 too many strong quality ciders post race has left me a bit tipsy-.......ach well.

Here is a link to Sandy's Orkney report on the Portobello website - I did the 2 mile and 10K race featured and Theresa completed the 10K.






No comments:

Post a Comment