Welcome to our post marathon blog

Jane, Ian, Brian and Theresa have completed (well all accept Ian who did not start due to injury) the Palma Marathon. All survived and are still running. This is our continuing thoughts. Milly has now started her own blog.

Sunday 9 May 2010

Dog

Milly here:
Not done much running over the last month, with the people putting me in prison (sorry kennells) whilst they went on holiday and then to cap it all they got stuck so I had to go and stay with the old folk with their big boxer, Charlie. It was a bit scary at first and I wasn't sure what was happening but got lots of treats and walks but no runs. Then the people got back and if being in prison (sorry kennells) and staying with Charlie the big scary boxer wasn't enough they shipped me off to the VETS for an operation to remove my girlie bits. So no running for me and even had to stay on the lead!! Was allowed a short run tonight so hopefully will get a bit of my fitness back but was a bit out of breath I can tell you. going back to sleep in front of the fire.....

No comments:

Post a Comment