Welcome to our post marathon blog

Jane, Ian, Brian and Theresa have completed (well all accept Ian who did not start due to injury) the Palma Marathon. All survived and are still running. This is our continuing thoughts. Milly has now started her own blog.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Milly back in training

Well nicely over my op. My first run was very hard only a couple of miles was glad when she turned round. Back into it nicely though wish we could go a bit further am getting a bit bored with short runs. Have chewed a bit of furniture to give them the hint that I am bored and need more exercise. Hopefully they will get the hint soon. He has hurt his back so am just getting grumpy walks with him and she has run some run she keeps going on about and is "resting". What about me I say. Need to go and chew some more furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment